6.13.2013

Last Friday in Harajuku

miss a city after spending time in a country side. Last Friday I went out to young town, Harajuku. This town is famous for cosplay but there are also nice restaurants for adults. So, both children and adults can enjoy their visit. I didn't see cosplay girls on the day. Probably they have to go to school on weekdays. I'm not sure about that, though:p

The pictures below were taken in front of the Laforet HARAJUKU. Many shops like Top shop and SeeByChloé have all the things that girls love in their stores.


It's fun just to watch people around there. Some of them, even if they're not cosplayers, have a very unique fashion sense. Men wear skirts and make up and it's not uncommon in this town. Everyone looks as if they enjoy fashion and they wear clothes as they please.

By the way,I'm still into Mexican food.I reserved a table at : here
(Please be careful when you click the above link as it plays a background music. I was really surprised when music started to play suddenly because my headphone was also at full blast at that time).

Going back to the restaurant,this is entrance.



And the tables were downstairs. I was excited because it was like a cave.
While we were drinking, the restaurant band played Mexican music in front of us.
Another customer requested them to play "We Will Rock You" by Queen. I thought it was an inappropriate choice. But the band didn't refuse it. They were professional! At that point, I felt the that Queen's song was like a Mexican song.


Actually I was full just to eat few tortillas as an appetizer I ordered. Recently I'm dieting and I just drink green smoothie as a dinner and my stomach is becoming smaller before I know! I'm usually happy when I know it, but I felt frustrated I couldn't eat a lot on the day><

After having a diner, we walked around the town.



At last we had some drinks again in a wine bar on the street of Aoyama.
I ordered dessert with fresh cheese and strawberry. This goes with kir:)
I thought this was like smoothie and it was okay even though it was already around 11pm.

Then on the way to the metro station, I found a cafe.
I wanted to have a coffee at last of the day. And this is a cafe I really wanted to come.Why are there charm cafes around this area?

Next time I'll go there in a day time!

See you and have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment