2.07.2016

Breakfast at KITTE

I left a home early to have breakfast with my friend.
We met up at 9 am, and there were less people than usual in this beautiful space.



This building is re-built in front of Tokyo station, it used to be a Central Post Office few years ago. In 2013, new building called "KITTE" opened as a shopping mall.
This name has two means in Japanese, "stamp" and "come here".
But both are different pronunciation.
If you ask someone the way to KITTE and pronounce "stamp" in Japanese, probably nobody understands.

Beautiful sunshine from a top light.

There is a terrace on 6th floor, and it's nice photo spot for Tokyo station.
Next time, I'll try to go at night. Maybe it's nicer than daytime.





And yummy food. I ordered "Morning Set".( The picture below)
I've heard about this cafe, Tully's Coffee and Itoen famous for green tea collaborate on it.
That means I should chose green tea cake next time, I've seen beautiful maccha green cakes in showcase when I left there.



行ったところメモ:カフェ会 丸の内

No comments:

Post a Comment